Sunday, February 21, 2010

i am officially missing my family

i miss my family, rindu yang amat :(


  • i miss my mom with her out loud laugh, chatty and funny!
  • i miss my papa just for being my official boyfriend.
  • i miss my grandma for her "kuat merajuk pantang tak jumpa dia or ignore dia sikit" and her cooks! rinduuu
  • i miss my nephews Haris who love to bermanja, smart and chatty, like her grandma and aunt(me!) :P and i miss Eshan for being so cute, jealousy if he caught me kissing and hugging his brother and suka mengagah if we ignored him - attention seeker! LOL
  • i miss kaklong for being the understanding cousin most of the time as well as being my kakak and my partner in crime.
  • i miss abg and abgngah just because they are my annoying and caring brothers all in one.
  • i miss my little brother, Amal for he inherited most of his attitude from my dad. kind, gentleman and lovable. tolerate with my insanity despite the fact that i can be an annoying sister at times.
  • and i miss Kak Leha for she's the nicest, sporting and cool sister-in-law ever. she's calm and understanding.
I'M IN A MISS MODE WITH FULL OF LOVE


No comments: