Friday, February 19, 2010

erasing a memory

Deleting someone would be crazy. I did. Deleted a friend, or i thought was a friend. Well, it started by my hands were playing around blocking the man up to see how he'd viewed me afterward. I was only curious at the first place to see what happened on the stories or pictures of me if he was blocked. Can he view, can he not? Some part of me says no. However to my surprised, once u blocked someone, means u deleted the person automatically. And I think I just deleted him. Oh My, I'm dead meat! It was just a try out session.

Despite the Opss I Did It Again, my heart actually agreed on the result while my conscious/mind says no. Why? So that it shows professionalism. Think of it, how can u be professional to someone who don't deserve you? CRAP is already enough to handle but another version of disrespect? How can i handle that?

So, until I dont think you deserve me, u wont be in my list.


No comments: